Frequently Asked Questions
you can fill out our request form below or you can contact us directly via call, text, or email!
of course! though we have some unconventional therapy approaches, we are rooted in evidenced based practices. Talk therapy is a major player in the therapy room!
VRT is an immersive tool that helps clients to explore environments that can not be traditionally explored in therapy
we use VRT to support Exposure Therapy, a long standing traditional therapy modality to treat phobias, anxiety and stress. we send a headset directly to your home so you can access VRT from anywhere.
VRT not only helps with exposure therapy for phobias, but is great for ADHD, mindfulness, PTSD and social anxiety.
we ask that clients provide at least 24 hours notice in the event that they need to cancel to avoid the 50% cancellation fee. we understand that life happens and do our best to be flexible & reschedule.
- Fill out a consult request below or reach out to us directly.
- MBD will respond within 24 business hours
- You will get access to the patient portal to complete the intake paperwork
- Once the paperwork is submitted and reviewed we confirm your intake appointment
- Prior to your intake, you will receive a link to access the telehealth session.
though we don't accept insurance, we can provide you with a statement to submit to your insurance for possible reimbursement.
LAC/LSW are therapists who may practice clinical work under the supervision of a fully licensed therapist.
LPC/LCSW are therapists who have completed the necessary clinical hours post-graduation under supervision and can practice clinical work independently.